If you rooted your android device then you can’t get your new Updates Version.You have Rooted your android Device and wish to Unroot it for some Reasons.Here are tips to Unroot your android device without Using PC.
1) First Download ota RootKeeper From HERE
2) Now Install it in your android Phone and Open it.
3) Now Go to You will see a Button like this.
4 ) Then Click Temp. un-root (Keeps backup) Button that it your Android phone will be unrooted.
1) First you have to Download SuperSU From HERE
2) Just Install it and Open it Up.
3) Now in app go to “settings” Tab Right Side of app.
4) Now Select “Full Unroot” Then Continue.
5) It take 1-5 Minutes.
That’s it Now Restart You Phone.